*ONLINE ORDERING IS AVAILABLE 24/7 (store hours for pickup detailed below). You must wait for a confirmation text that your order is ready before arriving. View our menu here!*
WELCOME BACK! Our Millbury dispensary re-opens for adult-use customers with curbside/pick-up service only on Monday, May 25th. We will be prioritizing the health and safety of our staff and customers at all times. Your NR experience will be a bit different; we kindly request you review our updated policies before planning your visit:
All orders must be placed through our website prior to your arrival. Please arrive only after you have received a confirmation text or email that your order is ready. We will not have parking available for guests who have not ordered ahead.
- All customers must order online via our website.
- We strongly encourage everyone to use debit, not cash. Debit will speed up your transaction time and provide a more efficient experience. We will only have 2 POS terminals taking cash.
- No returns or exchanges are permitted at this time.
- Pre-ordering may be paused due to high-volume. If you do not get your order through, please try again later- we are open 7 days a week!
- Monday-Saturday 10am-8pm Sunday 10am-6pm
- EXTENDED HOURS for customers 55+ and customers who are immunocompromised will be offered Monday 5/25-Sunday 5/31 from 9am-10am
- MEMORIAL DAY- We are open regular hours on Memorial Day. We invite veterans to attend our extended hours on 5/25 from 9am-10am (thank you for your service!).
- 24-hour online ordering will be available starting 5/25 at 6am.
- Orders placed after 7:30pm (or after 5:45pm on Sundays) will be available the following day.
Methods of Payment
We are accepting cash, debit, and CanPay. We prefer you pay with debit if possible!
- DEBIT/CanPay- Curbside
- All individuals in your vehicle must be 21+
- You will be asked to park in our upper parking lot upon arrival
- No individual will be permitted to leave your vehicle
- Orders will be paid for at the time of your curbside arrival. A NR team member will greet you at your vehicle to complete your transaction.
- All debit transaction totals will be ROUNDED DOWN to the nearest $5.
- Everyone in your vehicle must have a valid 21+ ID if you are paying with Debit or CanPay:
- Out-of-state and MA IDs will be accepted
- Expired MA IDs will be accepted if they expired on or after 3/1/2020. Expired IDs will NOT be accepted from other states
- Unexpired, temporary IDs will be accepted
- CASH- Pickup
- You will be asked to park in our lower parking lot upon arrival.
- Only the purchaser who placed an order will be allowed to exit your vehicle.
- We will be queuing customers into our vestibules in accordance with social distancing and other COVID-19 protocol.
- You will enter 1 of our 2 vestibules (not the actual retail space) to complete your transaction at our check-in window.
- No customers will be allowed to enter our store, with the exception of cash customers who will only be permitted to enter our vestibule.
- No walk-ups are permitted.
- We do not accept credit cards.
- No cash will be accepted for curbside orders. If paying with both cash and debit, you will be asked to follow the procedure for cash payments.
- THANK YOU for your patience as we implement these new procedures. See you soon!