Curbside- How does this work?
Our Millbury & Tyngsborough Adult-Use dispensaries are currently open for curbside pickup.
We will miss interacting with our customers inside the dispensary, but are excited to offer an equally enjoyable and efficient experience for our curbside guests! We kindly request you review our updated policies before planning your visit:
All orders must be placed through our website prior to your arrival. We will not have parking available for guests who have not ordered ahead.
- All customers must order online via our website.
- We strongly encourage everyone to use debit, not cash. Debit will speed up your transaction time and provide a more efficient experience!
- No returns or exchanges are permitted at this time.
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, debit, and CanPay. We prefer you pay with debit if possible!
- DEBIT/CanPay- Curbside
- All individuals in your vehicle must be 21+
- Please park facing the building (this is a requirement of the CCC).
- No individual will be permitted to leave your vehicle.
- Orders will be paid for at the time of your curbside arrival. A NR team member will greet you at your vehicle to complete your transaction!
- All debit transaction totals will be ROUNDED DOWN to the nearest $5.
- CASH- Pickup
- You will be directed by a greeter/signage to park in a specified area of our parking lot upon arrival. You will then head into our dispensary entrance to pickup your order and complete payment.
- Only the purchaser who placed an order online will be permitted to enter the dispensary.
- We will be queuing customers into our vestibules in accordance with social distancing and other COVID-19 protocol.
- If paying with both cash and debit, you will be asked to follow the procedure for cash payments.
- THANK YOU for your patience as we implement these new procedures. See you soon!